Do you have trouble keeping the inside of your car clean? Whether your vehicle tends to fill up with trash, kids’ toys, or pet-related messes – for some of us – it seems as if the car just never stays clean.
Here are some car cleaning tips to get you started:
- Keep a trash can or trash bag (safely) in reach, and consider adding a second one to the back seat, if you frequently have passengers.
- Avoid eating in your vehicle, so that you won’t be tempted to casually toss food wrappers or napkins on the ground.
- If you frequently have pets in the car, consider purchasing an easily washable blanket and/or easily washable mats, to make cleaning a breeze.
- Take a good look at the back seat of your car at least once a month. If you’re never back there yourself, you’ll never know what kind of mess is accumulating.
- Lastly, ask for help. If you’ve gotten in over your hand, ask a friend or your kids to help you clean the car, especially if they’ve helped contribute to the mess!
Do you have any other ideas? Let us know how you keep your car interior clean in the comments.